Welcome to the Initial D Racing Games Forum.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

D5~HOW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
IN
Evil God Administrator
Evil God Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Sun May 17, 2009 9:17 pm

today jason fans let jason rape his DC2 ( his fans spend him) just to rape back his own car =.=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrischeese
New Racer
New Racer

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Sun May 17, 2009 9:29 pm

yo IN i saw u just now in mines arcade.damn you're still that fast..and u did't realise when the time u playing TA or battle,there's a few guys are actually recording your video man Razz
by the way sorry that i did't say hi coz with my gf,and she 's asking me to leave T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Sun May 17, 2009 9:30 pm

Today IN got so many CAMERAs pointed at him when he battle.

Mines ID5 celebrity is confirm to be IN.

God Of Sex Administrator
God Of Sex Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Sun May 17, 2009 11:34 pm

so tk any TA videos ???

ai yooo i told u all edi that IN is CELEBRITY mah every wer he goes sure got peparazziiiiiiii following him keh ... Smile

konbanwa sato san ....in kl oso same lah whole day hot like mad n now raining not heavy nor little but looks like is gng to b a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong rain 2nite ... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Sun May 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Unfortunately, no camera, and no cameraman. So...no. :S

Street Racer
Street Racer

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Mon May 18, 2009 11:13 am

Any upskirt pic of IN taken? Can post that....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SHINKU
Drift King
Drift King

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Mon May 18, 2009 12:32 pm

hire the cameraman ^w^

i try to find malay food but there dont have it ;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*j*j*
God Of Sex Administrator
God Of Sex Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Mon May 18, 2009 7:31 pm

juz go buy 1 camera oni mah is not so expensive today star newspaper got advertise fuji camera oni RM599 with 2gb memory card nia ... IN now edi BOSS not enuf money meh ???

sato san if Japan got malay food sure very expensive is better u save more money n cm bk to spend us ... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IN
Evil God Administrator
Evil God Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Mon May 18, 2009 7:41 pm

does't mean i have to waste few hundred just to record vid -__-II
how bout u buy 1? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*j*j*
God Of Sex Administrator
God Of Sex Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Mon May 18, 2009 10:45 pm

i got mah u oso never ask ... so wats wrong wit getting ur own cam leh ??? few $$$ for u now is sup sup water mah ... big boSSy cannot buy meh ??? after telling u wat to do u oso never FAN SING lagi mau i feed to your mouth meh ... sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jhunkun
Street Racer
Street Racer

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Mon May 18, 2009 10:52 pm

If you already have one why still ask people to buy?

I really see no point in making any videos except for maybe Nagao UH once IN fts his supaa and MAYBE my akagi dh, spending hundreds on a cam just to film 2 vids for a bunch of moochers is a huge waste if you ask me =\ Lots of people ask me to rec my kof02UM matches since its not available in arcades and good footage is hard to come by, but I'm like ...wuts the point....

The last time I actually made vids was way back around early v3 when my vids actually MEANT something (they were some of the faster public vids around at the time, before the advent of youtube), and weren't just inferior versions of TA runs which were already floating around the net...

Unless ur referring to a different kind of vid in which case I'M ALL UP FOR IT, U JUST SUPPLY THE GIRLS, BETTER BE PRETTY AND DONT FILM MY FACE OK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IN
Evil God Administrator
Evil God Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Mon May 18, 2009 11:08 pm

jimmy : u never tell,and im so poor Crying or Very sad but i always welcome u guys to donate some $$$ to me Cool
jhun:how about a TAG team match? xD....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*j*j*
God Of Sex Administrator
God Of Sex Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Tue May 19, 2009 12:09 pm

i do hav 1 but is the old version n its memory card is juz 64mb if m gng to buy a new MC it whd cost a lot more coz is the old type card ... thats y m asking some 1 to get a new camera n is not only for the use of the team but oso for their own ... is now cost much cheaper than b4 that's more affordable mah ... yes i whd like to get 1 myself soon but i juz wanna c whats the reaction from the team ...

if all our TAs r slow compare to #1 so u meant v can't do any videos??? com on is a team effort n even tho is not the fastest as u were saying that v r not even the top team but v r still 1 of the more recognisable team in M'sia isn't that good enuf ??? at least v put it an effort n do some thing if not whats the point of having a team n oso a new team name n logo ???

this videos r meant for our own forum n by your standards to me it's still one of the top times n i do look forward to watching them myself to learn more fr it n wit ur guidance i believe after watching i mite do better ... yes i m a slow learner n i hav always been but at least i still make an effort to push myself n i know i m still not good enuf but i never stop trying ... isn't this suppost to b the SPIRIT ???

so far as i know either than Japan the oni guy i know who did a .13.xxx is IN isn't that good enuf ??? i dunno bout HK but for u to do a .08.6xx in akina dhd is still one of the fastest isnt that good enuf ??? u have been giving tips all over idnet n many cm bk to say thanks to u aren't u one of the top players outside of japan ???

all i m asking is some sort of participation n some sort of effort into the team is't too much too ask for ???

if every 1 say yes that i m asking for too much than i resign myself from the team ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jhunkun
Street Racer
Street Racer

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Tue May 19, 2009 3:27 pm

Hello, isn't the purpose of this team just to basically connect our group of close ID friends together and nothing else?

Since when were we such a competitive team?_?

My main issue is; why bother releasing sub-par vids when there are better ones around really, especially when we aren't doing anything particularly different? Releasing a 08"6 akina when there are 07"9s is ridiculous.

If you say the vids are for our own forum for our own personal use, that's fine by me; but it still doesn't rebutt the point that those videos would ultimately be of lower quality than the fast ones floating around right now, and it would make no sense splurging on a new cam just to record mediocre runs...heck if I wanted to watch a vid to IMPROVE, ofc I'm going to learn from the best one out there.

In fact, shouldn't the decision to make videos ultimately lie with the guy doing the run?

The participation and the effort we put in is already pretty obvious, since most of us play and improve don't we? I'm not saying that we MUST NOT make any vids, but neither should we go out of our way to make them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*j*j*
God Of Sex Administrator
God Of Sex Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Tue May 19, 2009 6:21 pm

yea it is basically to connect with our fellow buddies in the team thats y i m saying i juz need some more participation from all n not only afew ... v used to do our own videos b4 in v4 n even thos is not 1 of the top times but i dare to say m proud of our effort ... it's to difficult to ask for from doing some videos on U n IN as right now only both of u guys including Jason is the fastest in the team ... doing the video will in a way show your own runs n may be after watching it u mite know u could hav miss out some thing ...

n also the videos is for our own referances especially to our buddies up north as they have been asking for our assistance when they started playing more seriously ... is for all in the team n at least can any 1 of u guys suggest when should v launch the new team name ???

since "majority" from the team agreed to the new name n work have already been done designing it n oso edited for our video intro ... if there's the case no 1 is willing to buy a camera than i buy it myself so every 1 can used it ...

the fast videos out there yes r good referances for U but have u ever tot of slow n noob players like me ???

my time in akina dhd is at .09.9xx n is a diff of 1.3 seconds from u isnt it a better referances to me than for me to figure out how in the hell i can cut off over 3 seconds of my time in akina ... n as i were saying is only u n IN is the fastest right now if none of u wanna do it than is fine with me since like none would care bout any fuking thing in the team ...

ALL I ALWAYS HEAR IS TALK HERE N THERE ... where's the EFFORT ??? U KNOW I KNOW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IN
Evil God Administrator
Evil God Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Tue May 19, 2009 7:18 pm

-_-II argue just bcoz of the cam....jimmy since when u heard that's a company will split their share in every month? so b4 end of the year i'm still a worker
we do it in v4 becoz sato have( cam)
same in v5 if we got cam -_-"
i already said from the very begining that our problem is,we got no cam.
not everyone in here can take out 1k easily. rather use it in other way like TA >=)
1k for me,i can use it for 2 month Very Happy
i'll buy 1,currently in saving mode Razz
then our TAs are not team effort?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Tue May 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Why is there such a serious aura going around here? Have we turned into Ferrari's F1 team or something?

I have no objection to making vids among ourselves to share (meaning NOT putting it online), I mean, I fully understand how difficult it is to meet up especially with our Penang teammates. However, as what Yian has pointed out I still do not see the point of this - wouldn't watching faster videos on Youtube as it is already better? Mind you, if we film the same way as 95% of the youtube vids now (screen only) - then I don't see the point at all to us making any video at this stage.

The argument about the Youtube vids being a good guide to us but not to "slow and noob" players is not valid. What's the difference?

As for team effort, you tell us, what are we lacking in then.

Last edited by Phoenix_Cypher_K1 on Tue May 19, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jhunkun
Street Racer
Street Racer

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Tue May 19, 2009 9:31 pm

I dunno bout you guys but the only reason I joined was because my other ID kakis were in it.

Its not like we've got fierce competition from anyone here.

Even in SG and HK the top times are held by only a few individual players.

There are other ways to help teammates instead of wasting $$$ buying a cam to film shitty vids, all the videos in the world isn't going to help you if you don't understand the basics. And the basics are simple;

i) turn wheel as little as possible
ii) concentrate on lining over speed

That's it.

And to be honest I never bothered watching any of the D4 vids for v4, no point when there were much faster vids out there. I'm sure its the same for 99% of the others. So why cater to that 1%?

Anyway IN before u buy a cam, pls fix ur Xbox so i can borrow it =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IN
Evil God Administrator
Evil God Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Tue May 19, 2009 9:56 pm

well..its ok la,jimmy already buying a cam.i don't mind to record 1 for myself to keep it as a collection la Cool
don't argue bcoz of the cam -__-"
Jhun x-box not nice to play 1 =D
play ur onlline KOF better Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jhunkun
Street Racer
Street Racer

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Tue May 19, 2009 10:43 pm

I'm not arguing, the only one who is getting worked up over nothing is the same fella who started this whole issue for no reason =.=;

I need Xbox to play Metal Gear 4 and ff13 when it comes out....i feel abit waste spending 4k+ to buy new TV and xbox >.<...unless there are a new batch of really good games, it may be better to pinjam from 'good friendddd'.... ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SHINKU
Drift King
Drift King

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Tue May 19, 2009 10:45 pm

hmmm i dont want to say anything about the cam .

but why i post on youtube becaouse i want get the player comment like KENTA ,

シグナムRk not only faster player .

i dont care more faster then me video post even i post on tsundere forum there wont tell all of skill .

just post on youtube ask give me some Advice mayb you can get mayb not . 

yes there is other way to help teammates . one is take video but you say dont wasting to buy the cam

is it ? use it handphone ?

im not say post on youtube even not HQ but you can see how he doing . if still dont know replay the video

you can ask one by one is it ? as you know not only jimmy san dont know the basics .

you know i make team with hikaru i add members near jimmy san age also dont know basics skill

even i dont know the maps like happo i take leg , hand , lining and speed i take video and the advice

now he know the basics its take 3 weeks i dont maind how long to take . its just the game play together

fun together ^^ slow learn together ^^b

and the cam did you ask to friends ? mayb you can borrow is it ? so no need to buy ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jhunkun
Street Racer
Street Racer

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Tue May 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Fun together ^^ slow learn together ^^b is good.

Waste money to make fun together T.Tp is not so good.

Especially when you can just watch one who know map play fast fast in LIVE d^^b

And is cannot learn basics skill from video Sad Need people teach with talking Smile

But is not fun together if one who not yet learn basics skill force people to make video like AV company go kidnap girl from SHibuya to make sex film ~.~p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*j*j*
God Of Sex Administrator
God Of Sex Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Wed May 20, 2009 3:05 am

never mind lah then juz carry on as usual when v arrived at the arcade in sunway all juz change token find an empty cabin n juz go in n play our game ... dont have to ask or do any video ... juz stick to what v all have been doing all this while .. play solo lorrrr

will tell Larmo to scrap the intro video n new banner for the new team name since like no point of doing any videos coz v r all so slow n since is juz friend basis of playing no need for any team name ... NO POINT OF DOING ANYTHING AT ALL ... so juz carry on and play thats all ...

for me i whd juz carry on watching Jap videos n guess what they do off gas or brake n may b guess how much they r turning their steering when going into corners ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jhunkun
Street Racer
Street Racer

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Wed May 20, 2009 11:04 am

No need to guess, if speed drops like 10km in 1 sec they tapped the brake, if it goes down slowly they just off gas.

And steering like I told you before, turn a little only =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IN
Evil God Administrator
Evil God Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   Wed May 20, 2009 8:35 pm

jhun wanna try DC2 on this sun? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D5~HOW?   

Back to top Go down

D5~HOW?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malaysia Initial D Racing Games Forum :: Initial D Arcade Stage 5 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: